Golden Visa Portugal - PROPER·TY - PROPER·TY has several investment opportunities for deluxe Real Estate in Lisbon, suitable for the Golden Visa Portugal programme.
Golden Visa Portugal benefits
- Free entry and travel throughout all the Schengen Area (26 countries)
- After six years, you can apply for definitive Portuguese citizenship
- Dependent children and parents can also be included for the same benefits
- Only need to spend 7 days in the first year and 14 days every two years in Portugal
- Option to become a Non Habitual Resident of Portugal and pay reduced taxes
Schengen Area Countries
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Netherlands, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden and Switzerland.
With the Golden Visa, you and your family will be registered in the central system of the Schengen Area, which will allow you to travel all the European countries without needing any additional visas. After five years, you may apply for permanent EU residence and citizenship.
The Portuguese passport is a top level travel document that allows you to travel to 182 countries.
What are the minimum investment values?
Any type of real estate in Portugal (reduced to €400.000 in low population density areas)
- €350.000 renovating a property (acquisition price + renovation contract)
Any type of real estate in Portugal, built over 30 years ago (reduced to €280.000 in low population density areas)
- €350.000 venture capital fund
Specific venture capital funds, registered and supervised in Portugal
Step by step (with our assistance)
- Decide the type of investment
- Collect all the necessary documents
- Obtain a Portuguese Fiscal Number and open a Portuguese bank account
- Transfer the investment full amount to your bank account in Portugal
- Make the investment (one-time payment)
- Have all the documents translated into Portuguese and certified according to SEF
- Deliver the initial application to SEF and pay the Government analysis fees
- Schedule the appointment in SEF in order to collect the biometrics of all family
- After the Golden Visa is approved, pay the Government approval fees
- Your family residency permits will be issued and valid for one year
- Renew your family residency permits in the end of the first and third year
- Become a permanent resident and apply for Portuguese citizenship in the sixth year
- Receive your Portuguese/European Passport
- Copy of valid passport
- Final deed or signed contract with proof of deposit payment
- Statement from your Portuguese bank confirming the transfer of the total amount
- Authenticated copy of criminal records in the original country
- Own statement confirming your true intent of compliance with the programme
- Documents from the Tax Authorities and Social Security
- Proof of payment/receipt of the Government analysis fees
Translation and certification of documents
All the documents must be translated to Portuguese and certified.
You can obtain an authenticated Portuguese translation:
- Translated at the Portuguese consulate
- Translated by anyone, as long as it is certified by a Portuguese lawyer
- Translated by the consulate of the country of origin, in Portugal
You can obtain the certification of the documents:
- By the Portuguese consulate
- Hague Convention Apostille (at the Notary office)
- Children until 25 years old (if dependant)
- Parents over 66 years old (or 55 if dependant)
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I live in other countries with the Golden Visa Portugal?
Yes, you can live in any country. The only requirement is to spend 7 days per year in Portugal.
2. Can I go through the Golden Visa process by myself?
Yes, you can. However, your chances for success will decrease exponentially. Our company has an 100% success rate with thousands of clients.
3. Can I get a mortgage for my investment?
Yes, but you must pay the minimum amount in full. This amount must come from abroad into your Portuguese bank account.